Sunday, November 21, 2004

Fuck --; I hate NC This is why

This is why I hate NC and think they are totally 100% fucking fuck up mother fucking faggots who deserve nothing other than the piss poor fuckless future coming to them. This is why I think the game has utterly no potential to be a best seller in the USA and the very fact that they don't care is another testimony that they will never get anywhere here and I hope they fucking ALWAYS lose profit based on average income from players and cost to maintain servers. Fuck you NC. Fuck this rediculous drop situation from ALL bosses and FUCK YOU!!! Shoe!

The worst thing is --;

Dropping Zero would have been better. At least then I wouldn't be insulted with watching this same drop every time Kurtz ends. Fuck you assholes ><><

what a loser >< damnit

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home