Saturday, April 21, 2007

...

So as i said in my last post, i've been working full time for a few months now and since my work is only like 12km away, and the traffic is pretty bad at 7am i decided to get a bike to ride to work. $1500.00 later i ended up with this...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My old bike wasnt cutting it so this one should be a much better option. Disc bracs, carbon fiber forks and stem, aluminum frame, shimano LX derailers, ect ect. Should be good for the paths along the lake by my house and yet still decent at my cottage on the gravel roads, though i may end up getting a second set of wheels for when i ride it up there. Anyways not to much going on in lineage. Chaos ended and dropped this item:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Same mp regain as Arobe so its not that great. If only it was like 13 or 14 regain >.<
Also I have been working on my karma a bit. This is where im at so far...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anyways thats all for now. I went drinking with b-rad, vlad, shane, dave, emily, holly, another girls name i cant remember and austen last night but forgot my camera at home. I may bring it out tonight and post some pics but they dont allow pictures at the club im going to so i may have to ninja it lol.

/Silver

1 Comments:

Blogger bazooka joe said...

nice bike! i stole my moms bike lol i'm to poor for my own, maybe i can purchase 1 once i get my tax returns $$ back hehe

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home